Keyword Rank Checker
There are different seo rank checker softwares available online to check website ranking.Below are search engine ranking checker softwares.
Inspyder Rank Reporter
Rank Reporter from Inspyder is an easy to use application for keeping track of your website’s search ranking. Rank Reporter automates the tedious process of manually monitoring website search placement. Just enter your URL, some keywords and click Go! Rank Reporter will take care of the rest.
- Easy to Use — Just enter your website’s URL, your keywords, and click ‘Go!’
- No Recurring Costs — Inspyder Rank Reporter has a one-time cost ($74.95 per user-license), whether you check 20 or 200 keywords, for as many sites as you manage. No keyword or monthly fees!
- Competitor Tracking — New in version 3.2: Track how your competition is ranking as well as your own!
- Scheduled Reports — Rank Reporter can be configured to automatically collect ranking information and generate search rank reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Email Notification — Get an email report showing which keywords have changed after scheduled querying.
- PDF and Excel Reports — View a graphical representation of your keyword performance in PDF or Excel format
Your website’s search ranking can mean the difference between an online gold rush and a virtual ghost town. Rank Reporter provides you with an easy to use way to monitor your website’s search rank on all the major search engines. You’ll always know if and when your search rank increases or decreases.
Each time you run Rank Reporter, your keyword placement is recorded and stored for future analysis. Rank Reporter enables you to run historical reports, so you can monitor your search ranking over time. Rank Reporter’s interactive historical charts allow you to explore how your website ranked in the past across multiple keywords, and how your website ranks against your competitors.
Rank Reporter can be scheduled to run automatically. You can get a daily, weekly or monthly report right in your inbox! You’ll always know where your website ranks in the eyes of the search giants.
The following search engines are supported “out-of-the-box”. For additional search engines, Rank Reporter allows you to add your own!
- Google (US, UK, Canada and Australia)
- Yahoo! (US, UK, Canada and Australia)
- Bing (US, UK, Canada and Australia)
Rank Reporter is end-user configurable, so you can create and add your own search engines. Click here for instructions on how to track your website rank in a localized version of Google.
Keyword Rank Checker
CuteRank is a FREE keyword rank checker tool (software) designed to batch automatically check keyword positions and track keyword ranking performance on multiple search engines includingGoogle, Yahoo, Bing (MSN), Ask, and AOL. What’s more, this free keyword rank checker allows you to keep your SEO notes and see how your keyword position improves with your SEO effort. You can alsogenerate keyword position report in multiple formats.
This keyword rank checker is completely FREE and SAFE. You can use it as long as you wish. Please click on the following button to download this free keyword rank checker.
Key Features of Free Keyword Rank Checker:
Check Keyword Positions in an instant
This Keyword Rank Checker is able to check all your keyword positions on multiple search engines (including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, and AOL) with a single click;
This Keyword Rank Tool allows you to track your keyword positions on search engines, see if your keyword rankings have moved up or down, in a vivid graph;
This Keyword Ranking Checker is able to automatically update keyword ranking information on your scheduled time or on system startup;
This Keyword Ranking Tool not only allows you to track keyword ranking performance in a graph; but also allows you to view detailed keyword ranking history on different search engines.
You can export your keyword ranking report with this Keyword Rank Checker into multiple formats (including csv for Excel, HTML, and PDF) for your future disposal
Free Search Engine Ranking Checking Tool for Firefox
Why do Over 500,000 Webmasters Use Rank Checker?
Want to know where your website ranks in the search results? Our Firefox Rank Checker extension allows you to easily check your website rankings in Google (US and international), Microsoft’s Bing, & Yahoo Search.
Want to learn more? Watch this video and/or read on.
Download & Installation Instructions:
- You have to use Firefox version 2 or higher to get this to work. If you have not yet used Firefox go download Firefox, and then come back to this page using Firefox as your web browser.
Set up your free SEO Book account, and you will get this tool + 2 other SEO tools valued at over $300 for free. Already have an account? Log in and your installation link will appear in the place of this message.
Click on the words Rank Checker in the bottom of your Firefox browser to activate the tool. Enter a URL and keyword combination and click the start button to check it’s rankings.
Off the start this tool is set up to grab data from the Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft SERPs. After you install Firefox Rank Checker and restart your browser you may want to configure the extension settings to automatically collect data periodically and/or pull data from international Google search results.
I like being able to check my rankings real quickly without worrying that some SEO company is aggregating my data and/or spying on me. This tool is open source and hosted on your computer – designed with privacy in mind.
Looking at the rankings of a couple of your sites that you know intimately well and tracking how they change over time allows you to
- learn how to read the search results
- appreciate and understand general algorithmic trends
- be one of the first people to know when the relevancy algorithms change in a major way
This tool is designed to be quick and easy to use, but to also give you the opportunity to gain the level of insight needed to compete with other SEOs at the professional level. Here is an image of what the tool looks like:
Interpreting the results
- If your site is not listed in the top 200 results you will see a – (there are a few of them in the above picture).
- If you have long URLs and/or long keywords some of them may be cut off in the results display. If that happens you can still see the full page names and keywords by scrolling over them.
- You can verify your position in the search results by scrolling over the rank number, holding down control, and clicking your mouse on the number…this will open the associated search results in Firefox.
- If you are logged into your Google account in Firefox this tool will show you personalized ranking results (which tend to make the rankings appear better than they are in many cases). If you want to, you can turn personalized web search off in the Rank Checker options / preference settings window.
First Things First:
In the status bar at the bottom of Firefox you can click on the Rank Checker icon at any time to turn this extension on.
This extension has courtesy settings which allow you to ping search engines for data at a slow rate. You probably want to set the delay to at least 2 or more seconds. If you set it at 0 do not be surprised if some of the engines at least temporarily block you for scraping data. To set the courtesy feature you need to
- click on the word Tools at the top of your Firefox browser
- scroll over the words Rank Checker
- click on the word Options
- at the bottom of the options window you can enter in the Delay between queries: whatever value you feel comfortable with (in seconds)
Uploading Keyword/ Website Data
You can upload keyword and domain name combinations directly in the Rank Checker interface by inserting them one at a time.
Next to the add keyword button is a link for adding multiple keywords. It allows you to upload a keyword list matching a domain.
If you want to quickly create a relevant keyword list just to sample how well your site is doing I recommend using our keyword research tool, or our keyword list generator.
If after using the tool you want to clear out the interface you can simply close the tool, or if you want to use it again you can click the clear button.
Firefox Rank Checker Extension Advanced Features:
This free rank checking tool allows you to check your rankings in Google, Yahoo!, and Microsoft Live search results, and has the following features:
- International: in the options section (mentioned above) you can select to pull results from international versions of Google and/or Google.com.
- Presets: allows you to grab a list of keywords that you can research data on at any given point in time.
- useful for segregating data for different websites, different categories, etc.
- you can save a preset list by clicking on this button inside of the Rank Checker interface
- you can open a preset list by clicking on this button inside of the Rank Checker interface
- Scheduled Tasks: allows you to look up any of your keyword lists daily, weekly, monthly, or at any periodicity you choose.
- After you have created a preset list of keywords you can use this feature
- To use this feature
- click on the word Tools at the top of your Firefox browser
- scroll over the words Rank Checker
- click on the words Scheduled Tasks
- at the bottom of the scheduled tasks window you can what keyword lists you want to run and how often to look them up
Want to Export Your Data?
With our free rank checker you can easily export your data to a CSV file. At the bottom of the tool window there is an export button for saving a spreadsheet of your rankings, which is convenient for providing a quick ranking report for clients.
These results can be viewed in any spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, or Open Office.
Inside the presets window there is the option to download the history of that keyword list to a CSV file, which shows you how your rankings for keywords change over time
This spreadsheet lists historical data for one keyword at a time
Possible Future Upgrades:
- Check for multiple listings
- Allow Google extension to be chose on a per preset basis
- Add proxy support (although this is already baked into Firefox – there is even an extension for switching proxies).
- We’ll see. Depends on feedback 🙂
- Leave feedback here.
Data Conflict Issues
3 things that may cause results to differ when you use Rank Checker vs when you search Google directly.
- personalization – if personalization is on then the results you see might be different than the results other see. This is true even if you are not logged into an account results can be altered by your recent prior search queries. To remove personalization bias, we offer an option that turns it off.
- clustering – to send Google less queries we grab 100 results per page. If 2 pages from the same site are in the search results they will be clustered together, so in many cases a low ranking page will see rankings shown even lower on our tool due to clustering. If you add &num=100 to the address bar in Google the results should be fairly well aligned with our tool.
- datacenter and algorithm changes – at different times of day your query might access different datacenters, and algo changes also happen all the time…Google did around 450 algorithm adjustments in 2007.
Even if the numbers do not exactly line up they are still good for helping you see the general ranking trends.
In most major markets Yahoo! is currently in the process of transfering their search service to Bing. In markets where Yahoo! search is still powered by the core Yahoo! algorithm, our Yahoo! ranking numbers will be spot on because we use the Yahoo! API. However in markets where Yahoo! has shifted over you can use the other related ranking data.
- In most markets Yahoo! Search is powered by Bing.
- In Japan Yahoo! Search is powered by Google.
Once Yahoo! has fully transitioned their upgrade process globally we will upgrade rank checker to reflect their current results on a per market basis.
Other Useful Related Firefox Extensions and Goodies:
There are a number of other browser based extensions display other related SEO information. Advanced users may want to give SEO for Firefox a try. The SEO Toolbar is also easy to recommend, as it puts all kinds of useful data right in a toolbar. We offer a list of related useful extensions on our SEO extension page.
Have Feedback? Know of Any Conflicting Extensions?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Want more great SEO insights? Read our SEO blog to keep up with the latest search engine news, and subscribe to our SEO training program to get cutting edge tips we do not share with the general public. Our training program also offers exclusive SEO videos.